OXA Whisper-Quiet Humidifier 4L Large Capacity Cool Mist Humidifiers with Two 360° Rotatable Mist Outlets. Ultrasonic Air Humidifier for Bedroom Babyroom Home Office, Auto Shut-Off, Easy to Clean
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 360° ROTATABLE DUAL NOZZLES:OXA humidifier circulates in two directions simultaneously. This feature ensures balanced humidification of your room no matter where the unit is placed. Air flows fast and gently to create consistent and natural comfort and infuse your room with clean moisturized air
- WHISPER QUIET AND 23 HOURS OF CONTINUOUS AND SAFE OPERATION:OXA humidifier is specially developed to be whisper quiet and works up to 23 hours creating a calm and relaxing environment in the bedroom and ensuring a safe sleeping for your baby. The humidifier also shuts off automatically when detects low water.
- LARGE 4L WATER TANK: 4L capacity effectively humidifies the air in small-medium size rooms like bedrooms and offices. This capacity allows humidifying throughout the night. You don't need to worry about waking up to add water in the midnight
- BENEFIT: OXA ultrasonic mist humidifier maintains the air humidity level between 40-60% to purify air, improve the respiratory system and keep your skin healthy. Recent studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.
- WARM TIPS: OXA humidifier is powerful and it is not suggested to put humidifier close to electrical appliances and add essential oil into the water tank
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The OXA Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to turn the water into a micro fine mist that creates a comfortable environment in any room.
Input voltage: 100-240V/60HZ
Max Mist volume: 250ml/h
Working time: 16-23 hours
Coverage: 300 sq. ft
Rated power: 25W
1 * Cool Mist Humidifier
1 * User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It makes really loud engine noise when it starts and continue to make lousy noise!!
Everyday I turn it become a more loud. You can’t sleep on it is very annoying sound..
Now, before I go on, I do want to say that I read the directions thoroughly before setting up. They aren't as clear and concise as they should be. A lot of important information is omitted, such as how much water you need to fill it up with. So you're guessing how much water to put in. A fill line on the water tank itself would definitely come in handy. I myself guesstimated and only filled it halfway. And it worked great. The unit itself has an indicator light that will turn red if the water tank isn't fitted properly. When it is fitted properly, it will turn green. I find this to be a very handy feature for someone who prefers some sort of visual guide.
Another great feature of this unit is that it offers different settings to adjust how fast you would like the mist to blow out of the system. I like my mist to last all night, so I started with a lower setting. I was extremely impressed that not only did it run all night, but it also ran most of the day itself. I've had systems that didn't last all night long even on a low setting. But this unit lasted well over 12 hours before the water ran it.
Overall, I am very impressed and would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great humidifier. The only con I have is the instructions themselves. They are poorly written and need to be revised so they make sense. Which is why I would give this product four stars. Other than that, I am very pleased.
I have bought and used Holmes warm mist humidifiers for the last 5 years; they work better than any other model, don't break, have a special germ-free interior and are one of the few brands which dispense warm mist. I tried this OXA model because of the large capacity and the great ratings. What I like: the assembly is very simple; the adjustable "mouths" at the top come off and can be adjusted very easily for distribution of the mist. The water tank itself is easily emptied (not so with the Holmes). Notable: it begins to dispense the mist IMMEDIATELY-- seriously, you plug it in, turn on that dial and it takes only about 3 seconds for the mist to start to be dispensed. It is very very quiet, as the description notes. This mist is a very, very fine mist-- this may or may not matter to you.
I knew this was not a warm mist humidifier, but I wanted to see if it made a difference in the temperature of the air. I used it in the living room/kitchen areas and did not feel any difference. Of course, the oven is on, there is more family activity and heat in these areas. When I moved it to my bedroom, this is where the difference was felt. With my Holmes warm mist humidifiers, it actually warms the room a bit. Unfortunately, while I do like nearly everything about this OXA Cool Mist Humidifier, it truly does make my bedroom cooler-- even with a thermostat set at 69 or 70 during the Winter.
So, I will use this in the living room/kitchen areas where its cool mist does not have a noticeable impact on the air temp and will continue to use my Holmes models in the bedroom.
Most recent customer reviews
creates moisture right away after turning on power
adjustable moisture flow; max flow is very strong