Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Globe Scientific Transfer Pipettes, Extra Long (300mm), 23.0mL, 139050B (Case of 1000)
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Globe Scientific|
|Drops Per Milliliter||21|
|Item Weight||2.20 pounds|
|Material||Low Density Polyethylene|
|Number of Items||1000|
|Size||23.0mL Capacity, Case of 1000|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
|Temperature Range||-196/90 degrees_celsius|
|Temperature Rating||Ambient: 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Globe Scientific offers the most extensive line of plastic transfer pipets for liquid handling procedures Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled reproducible drop sizes
Manufacturer Contact Information
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28.5 x 13 x 14.25 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Item model number : 139050B
- Date First Available : October 25, 2013
- Manufacturer : Globe Scientific
- ASIN : B00G6T9NM0
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#114,495 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #146 in Transfer Pipettes
- Customer Reviews: