To receive Free Returns on your eligible product(s):
1. Shop Amazon Fashion. On the product detail page, pick your size and/or color and look for the "Free Returns" next to the price to confirm that a product qualifies for Free Returns.
2. Only product(s) that say that they are eligible for Free Returns on the product detail page are eligible for Free Returns. Free Returns only applies to product(s) fulfilled by Amazon. It does not apply to the same product(s) fulfilled by other sellers.
3. No minimum purchase is required to receive Free Returns.
4. Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
5. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the eligible product(s) in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund in accordance with our returns policy . All product packaging and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original documentation will be rejected. Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
6. Eligible product(s) must be returned using a trackable shipping method. Please contact Customer Service or visit our online Returns Center available on our full site and we will guide you through the process. We offer two options to return eligible product(s):
UPS drop off option: You can drop off your return at the authorized UPS location of your choice. There is no charge for this option.
UPS pickup option: UPS will pick up your return at the address of your choice. If you choose the UPS Pickup option and if the return is not a result of our error, you will be charged a convenience fee of $6 for the UPS Pickup.
7. Amazon will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for shipping after receiving your return of the eligible product(s). If you return product(s) that are ineligible for free returns with product(s) that are eligible for free returns, Amazon may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible products(s) from your refund amount in accordance with Amazon's general returns policy. In addition, some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.