- Save 4% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 5 or more. Offered by ELEGOO Official US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 4 or more. Offered by ELEGOO Official US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 3 or more. Offered by ELEGOO Official US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by ELEGOO Official US when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : Discover discounts and FREE shipping on work supplies. Register a free business account
ELEGOO 32 Pcs Double Sided PCB Board Prototype Kit for DIY Soldering with 5 Sizes Compatible with Arduino Kits
($3.12 / 10 Items)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★32 pieces double sided PCB prototype boards well packed in a plastic tray which is very easy to store and take out
- ★5 different size boards to meet your demands when designing your own Arduino kits, electronic experiments and DIY projects
- ★4 mounting holes at the corners of the board are very convenient for installing them together.
- ★Pre-tinned plated holes on the board make it very handy to solder components and sensors for your projects
- ★High quality of durable glass fiber –FR4 material with 1.6mm thickness makes a very solid and sturdy prototype circuit board
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Come to meet Elegoo Double Sided Porotype Board which is widely used among electronic experiments and point-to-point DIY soldering projects. With the perfect designed pre-tined holes on the board you can easily install any sensors and components you need. The high quality of glass fiber material and the great durability of the board can always meet you requirements in various situation.
Essential Boards for Your Project
With the excellent quality of glass-fiber material, ELEGOO double-sided prototype board kit is a great and essential tool for hobbyists and pros to build up their own electronic projects.
Elegoo Double Sided Prototype Board
- Dimension: 4x6/ 3x7/ 5x7/ 2x8/ 7x9 CM
- Quantity: 32 pieces in total of 5 different sizes
- Thickness: about 1.6mm
- Material: Great quality of glass fiber FR4
- Color: Green basic, silver tone
- Hole-pitch: 2.54 mm/ 0.1 inches
- Hole-diameter: 1 mm/ 0.04 inches
Selection of Multi-Sized Proto Boards
32 pieces double-sided prototype boards of 5 different size to meet your demands when designing your own Arduino kits, electronic experiments and DIY projects.
Solid Quality and Great Value
High quality of durable glass fiber -FR4 material with 1.6mm thickness makes a very solid and sturdy prototype circuit board.
Pre-tinned Holes for Handy Soldering
Pre-tinned plated holes on the board make it very handy to solder components and sensors for your projects.
Compact and Elegant Packaging
ELEGOO double-sided perfboard comes with a elegant package which contains all the 32 pcs boards in a plastic tray for easy storage.
- 6pcs 4X6CM double-sided PCB board with 280 holes
- 10pcs 3X7CM double-sided PCB board with 240 holes
- 7pcs 5X7CM double-sided PCB board with 432 holes
- 7pcs 2 X 8CM double-sided PCB board with 168 holes
- 2pcs 7 X 9CM double-sided PCB board with 806 holes
|ELEGOO Tumbller Self-Balancing Robot Car Kit Compatible with Arduino||Elegoo UNO Project Smart Robot Car Kit V 3.0||Elegoo Mega 2560 Project The Most Complete Ultimate Starter Kit||Elegoo UNO R3 Project Complete Starter Kit||Elegoo UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial for Arduino||ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial|
|Controller Board||NANO||UNO R3||MEGA 2560||UNO R3||UNO R3||UNO R3, MEGA2560|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.6 x 3.4 x 0.7 inches; 8.47 Ounces
- Item model number : CA-EL-CP-021
- Date First Available : June 20, 2017
- Manufacturer : ELEGOO
- ASIN : B072Z7Y19F
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,364 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The holes will suck solder up and deposit it on the opposite side. A few times this has been a useful feature, but sometimes it's frustrating.
It's very difficult to bridge holes unless they both have a wire or lead inside of them, mostly due to the fact above where the holes suck up solder and make a mess on the other side.
If you work a hole too much or have to undo a lead, it'll become useless because the tinning comes away. I.e. you have to get it right first and fast. This isn't a problem if you make very few mistakes, of course.
Velleman Eurocards were what I was using before, and they did not have these issues. However, for the price, these ELEGOO boards are what I'll be using from now on unless I have a bigger project that I'll be prone to make mistakes on, or if the design relies on a lot of bridging.
Note that I use unleaded solder. These issues may not appear for leaded solder.
I've never had this happen with protoboards in the past - even ones that are decades old surplus.
They're cheap, and I'll keep using them, but beware if you are doing anything that depends on the board's FR4 not absorbing water.
Oh, and beware - the vias aren't very well anchored in the holes. They could well pull out if you need to desolder something.
All in all, these things are amazing. If youre having ANY doubts or need a question answered, just comment on here and ill respond pretty quickly!
Good luck in your Making!
I saw other reviewers mention the index lettering being off, and that numbers and letters printed on one side of the board don’t match the other. Happily that is not the case for me. For example, pin G7 is pin G7, no matter which side of the board you’re looking at. The issue must’ve been fixed.
Not sure I’ll need any more for a while, as this kit includes so many boards of various sizes, but when I do I’ll be reordering these ones!
Top reviews from other countries
There not large. It's works, There strong,
I haven't trying cutting them but it might be difficult. The crappy ones are easy to break these can take a lot of abuse