|Item Weight||18 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20 x 17 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||BestEquip 6nm Visible Spectrophotometer|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
BestEquip 6nm Visible Spectrophotometer 721 350-1020nm Wavelength Range Spectrophotometer Portable Lab Equipment (Type 721)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Spectral bandwidth: 6Nm; measurement of optical path: 100mm; optical system: CT grating monochromator, 1200/mm; photometric accuracy: 1. 0% T; photometric repeatability: 0. 5% T
- Wavelength range: 3501020Nm; wavelength accuracy: 3Nm; wavelength repeatability: ≤1Nm; measuring range: 0-199. 0% T, 0-1. 999A, 0-1999c
- Vis spectrophotometer features imported Tungsten lights and high-sensitivity photoelectric converter, ensuring the instrument resolution, High luminosity linear and low Stray light
- Spectrophotometer portable can be equipped with 100mm cuvette frame, perfect for power plants, water plants, Sugar mills, etc.
- Spectrophotometer lab is widely used in medical testing, Food, petrochemical industry, environmental protection and other monitoring areas
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
6nm Spectral Bandwidth 721 350-1020nm Wavelength Range Spectrophotometer This excellent photometric accuracy is higher than the same file equipment and is widely used in medical testing, food, petrochemical industry, environmental protection and other monitoring areas Specifications Optical system: CT grating monochromator, 1200/mm Wavelength range: 350~1020nm Wavelength accuracy: 3nm Wavelength repeatability: ≤1nm Measuring range: 0-199. 0% T, 0-1. 999A, 0-1999C Photometric accuracy: 1. 0% T Photometric repeatability: 0. 5% T Spectral bandwidth: 6nm Measurement of optical path: 100mm Stray light: ≤1. 0% T (at 340nm) Stability: ≤0. 004A/hour (500nm preheat 1 hour) Display: 4 LCD Basic measurements: T, A, C Light source: 6V10W Working voltage: 220V/110VAC, 50-60Hz Package dimensions: 20x17x11 inches Shipping weight: 20. 13 lbs. Features Using imported tungsten lamp, to ensure the life of the instrument Automatic light door, automatic zero adjustment one hundreds instrument calibration Digital display of measured values Can be equipped with 100mm cuvette frame, perfect for power plants, water plants, sugar mills, etc. Widely used in medical testing, food, petrochemical industry, environmental protection and other monitoring areas